This is Pucca from My Sparkle Jewels. Thank you for visiting my online store.I'm 23 and currently into making handmade jewels. After thinking alot I came up with my own site so I really really hope that you people will like my pieces & will support me to move on.
About My Sparkle Jewels All My Sparkle Jewels are handmade by me in the Uk & the pieces are made of Swarovski Crystals, Sterling Silver, Silver Plated Copper & etc.
If you fancy anything from my site then please click "Add to Cart Button". You can make the payment easily within few minutes with any Bank Debit/Credit Cards or pay with Paypal. Happy shopping guys!!!
Please pop in again for newly added items and be updated on giveaways. THANK YOU!!! PEACE :]
Shipping & Packing Charge Please note I use Royal Mail for all Delivery & it takes around 3-5 working days for Uk delivery & 7-10 working days for international delivery.
- Order upto £49.99: £1.00 - Order from £50.00 - £99.99: £2.00 - Order above £100.00: Free
Note: Above charges apply to both Uk and international delivery.
My Sparkle Jewels Fan Club
What is Giveaways?
It's my way to thank My Sparkle Jewels Costumers & fans by giving them free jewellery as a thank you gift.
I'll do different types of giveaways time & often. It's very simple to win the giveaway prizes, just be a member of My Sparkle Jewels Fan Club.
I Don't Hate Messages :]
Search My Sparkle Jewels
If you have any questions regarding My Sparkle Jewels then e-mail me at mysparklejewels@hotmail.co.uk
0 comments:
Post a Comment